September 23, 2011

I don't think you've ever needed anything

So I was told today that I do not need anything in that meaning that I do not need anyone. Is this the impression people have of me? That I think I am better off alone? This came from a friend who used to like me. When we hung out and I was struggling with something, I always told him I could do it. I did not need his help, but that is what people want to do for each other right? Help. I guess I make the impression that I think I can do everything myself, but the truth is that everybody need some help sometimes. And certainly everybody needs somebody. 

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you and all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

                                                                             -Use somebody by Kings of Leon



I was also told that girls tend to over think stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket