October 25, 2012

True friendship is forever

Last weekend I hung out with one of my oldest friends. We have not been seeing too much of each other the last couple of years, we sort of slipped apart. 



However, every time we are together it never seems like we were apart. The conversations are flowing and we always have something to talk about. Anyways, we hung out this weekend and I got to meet her boyfriend and the "gang" for the first time. I was so shocked and relieved that she has turned out that good, with great friends. I have been a little anxious about my old gang because two of them are really struggling, but the third one that I am talking about is truly happy I think. 

I was just so amazed by the relaxed, happy and light mood around them. I could not be happier for her, and I really look forward to be spending more time with her and her friends. Also I think it is nice for her as well to have me back in her life a little, we used to be so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket