June 3, 2013

Not good enough

Three years ago I met someone who changed my life, but not in a good way. I am so, so mad at him for fooling me, using me. It has had a huge impact on my life, I do not trust people anymore. He is the reason for my low self confidence when it comes to people, especially guys. 

He really swept me off my feet. He was so irresistibly charming, I could not avoid falling for him. Bad news are that he only used me to make his ex jealous, and I fell for it. I am mad at myself for letting myself be fooled like that, I should not have been so naive. The consequences are something I have to live with all these years later. I am scarred and I hate that he got to do that to me. 


I never let myself develop any feelings for any guys because I am afraid of getting hurt, but mostly, I never think I am good enough. I always compare myself to the former girlfriend or someone else who like him, and I always end up with the conclusion that I do not have what all those other girls have to offer. I am not good enough, not funny enough, not interesting enough. Why would anyone choose me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket