September 25, 2011

Snow on the roof

Is it wrong to be kissing random people at parties? Say it is just kissing or making out, and it does not go any further, is it a bad idea? I think to me it does not really matter because I am young, and I do not want to set any strict limits to myself. I know when it is going too far, but making out? I ask this because I have friends and, well other people that think it is wrong, so is it really? I guess I have already given my opinion, but is it slutty to make out with different people at different parties, or is it just the youth having fun? All I think I have left to say is that if you want to do it and think it is fun, then do it. Snow on the roof.



I mean, what are the advantages of being single, well you can do the stuff you cannot do when you are in a relationship. That is why many people enjoy being single. 


I guess I will just do what suits me, and live my life. The others can live their careful, boring lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket