September 30, 2011

Why do I even care?



                                         "People want you to be happy.
                                      Don't keep serving them your pain!

                                         If you could untie your wings
                                        and free your soul of jealousy,

                                         you and everyone around you
                                            would fly up like doves."
                                                                                       -Rumi

Why was I full of expectations, and why did I get disappointed? It should not have meant anything to me, I do not know why it does. If I was a friend of mine, I would just say forget about it and do not think about it. I just cannot control it, I do think about it. And what difference would it make if he did want me?




Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket