November 14, 2011

Tunnels

Yesterday I told a rather depressed friend of mine to start setting goals in life, and really make an effort to achieve them. And I started wondering which goals I should put for myself? Of course finishing school is one of them, but what else? I guess studying abroad has always been a goal of mine. Other than that, I would like to do something meaningful, for example getting a sponsor child, but I think I have to turn eighteen first. 


The next destination is France which I am going to with my French class, in March. And next summer, my friends and I are going to Croatia or maybe Portugal. That will be quite interesting because we are a quite large group of friends going together, which might lead to some drama. 


Also I have to learn how to surf






No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket