December 24, 2011

You can count on me now

My dear. I am afraid I have been too tough on my friend, and I have not been there when she needed me. I understand now that it may not be only me who has been hurting the last couple of months. We slipped away from each other, but now I see that it has gone too far. I miss my friend, and maybe she misses me too?

She has changed since we stopped hanging out. She cries now, everything insignificant makes her cry. One year ago, she was the toughest person I knew, she seemed invincible. She hated clichés, pop music and cheesy love songs. Now she is the complete opposite.

She has many other good friends, and I can see she really loves them. I have decided to do my best to be a better friend, however. I do not know if she opens up to the others, which may be the reason she is more vulnerable now. But maybe if I am a better friend to her, she will open up to me, and she will feel better? I really miss the way we used to be. Although she may took our friendship for granted, and figured we would never drift apart, she was right to think that I would come running back. I mean, someone has to try, because as much as I had hoped, she has not tried too much. Anyway, I have always been the soft one in our friendship. At least I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket