December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


Christmas Eve was wonderful with a delicious meal and a lot of presents. The day started out with three hazelnuts for Cinderella, I watch it every year, and it is what gives me Christmas spirit. 


We had porridge, reindeer steak, flan, fruit and nuts, and at last we had cake and Christmas cookies. I was so full I had to lay down. I am so thankful for being so privileged, it is important to remind yourself to be thankful. 


I also got some great presents; from my sister and her husband, grandma and grandpa and my auntie and uncle, I got beer glasses and champagne glasses from Ritzenhoff. 

Beer glasses




Now I have ten beer glasses and five champagne glasses. Also I got some make-up, gift cards and money. I do not really care that much about the presents though. The most fun part is giving away great presents, but this year I did not do that as good either. I am more fond of personal gifts with meaning, instead of just something materialistic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket