January 1, 2012

And a new one just begun

The year 2011 was ended with turkey at my friend Roy's place, before we went to Eirik to meet the crew. After a while we went to town to watch the fireworks, but unfortunately it started raining. When the new year started, we went back to Roy. It was a great night! I really enjoy staying at his place, I feel very comfortable over there. The next day we just hung out in the living room, eating all this crappy food. Also, the new year started out with new friends, new opportunities and new hopes. 

My New Years resolutions have not really been thought through, therefore I will update this post along the way. This is what I got to start with:
- Go to the gym at least twice a week
- Make an effort with my friends, try harder
- Move out
- Find a guy worth falling for
- Improve my grades and care more about school
- Be on time, try not to be late


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket